Cooking time: 15 minutes
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons Dolce&Salato pesto sauce
- 3 tablespoons L`olivetum olive oil
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 package Gentile spaghetti
- salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
- Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling water until done. Drain.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a frying pan over medium-low heat. Add pesto, onion, salt, and pepper. Cook for about five minutes, or until onions are soft.
- In a large bowl, mix pesto mixture into pasta. Stir in grated cheese.